Introducing the FUSION STEREOACTIVE™ - the world's first purpose built watersport stereo. Designed and engineered in New Zealand by FUSION, the STEREOACTIVE is engineered for the ruggedness of life on the water and tuned to deliver crystal clear music that enhances any activity.This isn’t just a standard Bluetooth speaker, this is an IPx7 rated, water resistant portable watersport stereo that FLOATS! Featuring a unique FUSION PUCK mounting system that enables you to securely mount the stereo to any paddle board, jetski, kayak, canoe, dinghy or even jacuzzi.
Take to the water this season with your full catalogue of music and streaming services, including:
Bluetooth audio streaming, enabling you to stream any popular music service from a compatible A2DP Bluetooth enabled device. With the radio tuner you can tune in your favorite hits, with two dedicated preset keys available for your favorite stations. Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive whilst out on the water. A waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the STEREOACTIVE. 12 unique voice prompts (available in 5 languages) provide audio feedback when you engage with the STEREOACTIVE, keeping you informed and in control of your entertainment experience. The quality of the music is just as important as the durability of the design and it is for this reason FUSION’s expert sound engineers worked tirelessly on the Class-D amplifier, speaker drivers, internal volume and passive radiator system to deliver audiophile-quality music reproduction.
The dual 2.5" 40 Watt custom-designed directional speaker system and passive radiator, is perfectly tuned for powerful audio delivery. The long excursion directional speaker design delivers greater cut through in the outdoor environment and a more personal listening experience. Take control of your entertainment with FUSION’s intuitive app solutions, available for smartphone and smartwatch owners. Garmin smartwatch owners and Apple or Android smartphone users can enjoy wireless control with the free FUSION-Link Bluetooth app, available for download from Garmin Connect, the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Bluetooth / USB / AM / FM / iPhone / Android
- AM / FM Tuner -
- Japan, Australasia, Europe, USA
- USB Format -
- FAT 32
- USB Audio Format -
- MP3 (Maximum 250 files per folder and 250 in the root directory)
- Made for iPod and iPhone -
- Apple IAP2 Lightning Connector Products (iPhone, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPod touch 5th/6th gen)
- Speaker Size -
- 2 x 2.5" Custom Design + Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Output -
- Class-D / 40 watts (2 X 20W Stereo)
- Battery Life Up To 20 Hours -
- Dual Internal rechargeable high powered lithium ion cells provides up to 20 hours of use
- Charging Requirements -
- 110~220 Volt AC wall charger (supplied) or 12vdc 2a car charger (optional accessory) - charges within 3 hour
- Water Resistance Rating -
- IPx7 / Floats
- Polycarbonate Chassis With TPE Overmold
- Garmin Smartwatch App via ANT Garmin Smartwatches
- (VivoActive / HR , Fenix 3 / HR, Tactix Bravo, Quatix 3, D2 bravo) - Requires FUSION-LInk App via Garmin Connect IQ Stor
- Voice Prompts -
- 12 unique Multi-Language Voice Prompts Available for Download. Available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
- Standard FUSION Puck Mount Supplied with screw and Adhesive Pad, Custom Puck
- Dimensions -
- 236mm X 82mm X 139mm
FUSION Entertainment is world-renowned for engineering innovative audio solutions that are enjoyed around the globe by the most prestigious boat designers and manufacturers. A FUSION entertainment system has become the measure of quality; chosen by those who appreciate acoustic excellence and demand superior environmental protection.
- 1.00 KGS